Thursday, August 02, 2007

Excited

It’s Thursday and I can report to you that we are quite excited.  Today kicks off a month that we are calling Awesome August at Canaan, our home church.  The church has moved its mid-week services to Thursday night for this entire month.  We will also have revival meeting the third week of the month.  I just know it is going to be great.  I don’t know about you, but my heart yearns for revival.  I know I need it.  I pray that the Lord will send revival to me.  In all honesty, we all could use revival.  The problem is that many of us don’t realize we need it or we just don’t want it.  What a mighty army of believers that could be raised up to reach our world with the Gospel if only true revival would break out across our land.  It would be unseen what could be accomplished for the Lord.  I challenge you today to pray for revival.  Not just in your heart, but in mine as well.

No comments: